Wednesday, May 22 in 2013
||Tagcloud and UserTracker
||Thomas "thorn" Hornik
||2.7 and 2.8
||Tagcloud-generator (CSS-styleable) and UserTracker.
Tagclouds and Lists:
Currently available tagclouds:
Currently available lists:
- Most visited pages: page names
- Searched words: local search
- Google search: from google&Co referrers
- News: most used words in news-articles
- WYSIWYG: most used words in WYSIWYG-pages
- keyword or description: most used words in page's keywords or description-field (deprecated, use "free-field")
- "free-field": any database-field
You may wish to use the UserTracker to prevent spam-bots from getting counted.
- last visitors
- most frequently seen countries (visitors origin)
See documentation on how to make the UserTracker work.
- very accurate spam-bot detection (requires "full-installation" of UserTracker)
- very accurate Crawler-detection
- use of GeoIP-database
- may be used for spam-bot analysis
- tracks each step of every user
Not yet inplemented.
||In addition please download GeoIP
Unfortunately, the documentation is available in german only.
Supported languages: DE, EN