In order to submit a module or snippet you must be a registered AMASP member.
If you are registered and want to show a new module or snippet, please send a mail to the adress you have got with your registration.
A new page will be then prepared for the new item.
By registering, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- You can submit as many modules/snippets as you want.
- All modules/snippets must be open source and free to download.
- Modules/snippets must be compatible to the current WebsiteBaker release, fully functional and stable; files will be tested in a regular install-use-uninstall routine to ensure functionallity.
- You must be the author/owner of the module/snippet you submit; if you submit a modification please, make sure you have permission from the original author or that your work don't violate any legal rights.
- Please, see that your files do not contains viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or unlawfully intercept any data or personal information.
- It's up to you to keep modules/snippets you submit as well informations and links to your site up to date. Please, keep in mind that the whole point of this site is supply WB community of updated resources. We really appreciate your contribution.
Thank you for supporting the AMASP Project